- Snorkeling tour along the Kona, Big Island coastline
- Small-group tour: A more personable experience
- "Safari" style boat trip: Covers vast areas in search of marine life
- Learn all about Hawaii's marine wildlife and reefs from your guides
Departure & Return
Tours meet at Honokohau Harbor north side bathrooms 15 minutes prior to departure. Enter Kealakehe Parkway from Queen Ka’ahumanu Hwy, Make your first right & turn left after the gas station on your left. Park at the bathroom pavilion & meet staff.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have a 4ft height limit for children
- We have an in-water weight limit of 300 lbs- must be able to climb ladder
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaimana Ocean Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands