- Explore the Big Island’s scenic Hilo coast on a two-tank introductory dive
- Admire the Hilo Coast’s vibrant coastal reefs with a knowledgeable guide
- Witness marine species like giant sea turtles and spinner dolphins up close
- Enjoy complimentary snacks, refreshments, and convenient pickup/drop-off
Departure & Return
Please check in at our shop located 1717 Kamehameha Ave corner of Banyan Dr.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- NO evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Minimum age is 15 years old. Additional surcharge of $50.00 applicable to ages 10-13yo.
- NO altitude above 2,500 ft within 18 hours of diving.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (ex. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving
- All passenger heights MUST be provided at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be provided at time of booking
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be provided at time of booking
- Individuals must successfully pass classroom and confined portion of activity in order to proceed to ocean dive component. Refunds will not be honored for individuals who submit late medical questionnaires or who are unable to complete the activity in full.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All passengers must be able to swim in the open ocean.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- No refunds will be given if health questionnaire, classroom or confined water skills are failed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hilo Ocean Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands