- Spot dolphins or turtles, or cruise again for free
- Slip into the water to snorkel with provided equipment
- See gorgeous coastal scenery from the water
- Stay energized with an included picnic lunch and drinks
Departure & Return
Vessels depart from Anaehoomalua Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort. If driving, set your GPS to "69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738". This will take you toward the A-Bay beach and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot, and walk along the beach toward the middle. Look for our orange Hawaii Nautical check-in banner near the two prominent coconut trees. We will come to get you there in our catamaran tender.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend this team for snorkeling activity in big island!" See review