Explore our promoted experiences
- View humpback whales in prime breaching season
- Enjoy expert narration and listen to whales singing through provided hydrophones
- Take in Big Island views aboard a small catamaran
- Bottled water, light refreshments, and snacks provided
Departure & Return
After turning into the harbor, TAKE the very first road to the RIGHT. Follow the road, pass Gentry's Kona Marine and a small gas station -Sea Store and Deli on the left, then TURN LEFT. As you drive in, you will see a small brown roof building to the right (restrooms). Meet crew under the pavilion.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women in advanced pregnancy
- Supplier's cancellation policy is 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience for a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hang Loose Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff