Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit Elorrio, Oinati and Arantzaza
- Be impressed by Sanctuary of Arantzazu, the oldest university of the Basque Country
- Experience rural basque life in the small village of Elorrio
- Take pictures of the beautiful, old streets and tower houses in Oinati
- Local, knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Arrive at the traditional village of Elorrio, a quaint and quintessential place that exudes the essence of provincial life. Stroll the narrow streets and visit the impressive Church of Santa Maria de la Asuncion during your relaxed free time in the pueblo. Next, venture to Oinati to visit the Basque Country’s oldest university; admire the impressive grandeur of the university buildings and marvel at ancient medieval tower houses, the grand Town Hall and the serpentine streets.
Ascend the steep side of a mountain towards the Sanctuary of Arantzazu, a distinctive architectural example designed by local sculptors. Absorb the panoramic vistas from its vertiginous perch and gain fascinating insight into the structure’s past before returning to the minivan and relaxing during the journey back to Bilbao.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Chldren will have 50% discount if accompained by 2 adults, from 2 to 12 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Servicios Turisticos Integrales
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands