- Guided tour of Bilbao’s bars is a great introduction to pintxos, Basque tapas
- Sample one or two bar snacks and enjoy a glass of wine or beer at each bar
- Your guide shares the history of the old part of Bilbao, dating back to 1300
- Get an insider’s perspective of Bilbao’s culinary scene and nightlife
Departure & Return
Please meet tour guide in front of San Nicolas Church (San Nikolas Eliza in Basque) by the main door.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour can be adapted to meet food preferences and dietary requirements (vegetarians, food allergies, etc)
- Not recommended for vegans
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Best of Basque - Basque Country & La Rioja Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I will recommend this tour to all first time visitors to Bilbao, especially if the tour is guided by Irene!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews