2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Mt Triglav is Slovenia’s highest peak at 9,396 feet (2,864 meters) high, and standing at the heart of the Triglav National Park. On this tour overnight tour, challenge yourself to scale the summit with the help of a local mountain guide. Enjoy spectacular views as you trek through the Julian Alps, spend a night in a mountain hut, and climb the via ferrata to reach the very top of the mountain.
- Magnificent views from the 9,396ft summit of Mt Triglav
- Challenging overnight hike including a via ferrata ascent to the summit
- Small-group trek: hike at your own pace with a local guide
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from Bled
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and highly qualified English speaking local mountain guide.
Return transport by van from Bled.
Rental of via-ferrata equipment (helmet, harness, via ferrata set), walking pols and basic rain jacket.
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks (breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Mountain hut)
Accommodation at the mountain hut.
Travel and health insurance.
Departure & Return
Grajska cesta 10, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is sport, mountain walking, outdoor adventure ... - please dress appropriately.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lajf d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt Triglav Climb - Two Days Tour
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBledBus Tours - LjubljanaOvernight Tours - LjubljanaMulti-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - TriesteOvernight Tours - TriesteMulti-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperOvernight Tours - KoperMulti-day Tours - KoperCategory