3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the best of the Loire Valley, its cuisine, and its castles with this three-day, two-night tour. You'll visit numerous chateaux, dine in Michelin-starred restaurants, and go wine tasting at three different wineries, all with a local driver/guide to help make your trip go smoothly.
- All meals are included and two are at Michelin-starred restaurants
- Two nights' accommodation is included
- Wine tastings are built into the price of the tour
- Group sizes limited to eight people for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Taxi to and from airport (optional at 60 euros per person one-way)
Departure & Return
Departure PointWine Geometry Tours, 6 rue Monin, 41000, Blois France
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Geometry Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesBloisAttractions & Museums - ParisAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Deauville CityCategory