- An urban bike tour created specifically for photography enthusiasts
- A guide to show you the most photo-worthy views and details
- A small-group tour for personalized attention and framing tips
- Bikes and helmets provided to ride safety and comfortably
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is confirmed with a minimum of 2 participants. Once confirmed solo travellers may join .
- Is the minimum is not reached you will be contacted to reschedule your tour or for a refund.
- During summer we recommend the use of sunscreen and a hat, as in winter the use of gloves, scarves and caps.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- One Child-seat per bike. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour operates rain or shine. If it slightly rains customers will be provided with free raincoats. If the weather is extremely bad the tour can be rescheduled or transformed in a walking tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BikeinBo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.