1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Castiglione, 11d, 40134 Bologna BO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luca Ricotti
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you love wine and you want to take a tour of Bologna through wine tasting, check out Ebrezze while in Bologna!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Degustation Ebrezze
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeBolognaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWine Tastings - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaWine Tastings - ModenaFood Tours - FerraraWine Tastings - FerraraCategory
National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)