9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
1 day tour in a deluxe air conditioned mini-van
Pick-up and drop off in meeting point
Guide / driver specialist in BORDEAUX wines
Visits of 3 châteaux inclusive of wine tasting en each
Visit the Monolithic Church and caves of St. Emilion
Special prices for groups over 15 people on request
Lunch (Meals can be arranged on request)
Tips to guide / driver
Train tickets or/and accommodation in Bordeaux (Under request)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up guests within the city limits of Bordeaux, this can be arranged with each guest.
Driver-guide will pick-up passengers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Chateaux in Bordeaux are open to the public on booking only.
- This program can change depending on the availability of each CHÂTEAU and during harvest times.
- In order to drink wine, you must be over 18 years old
- Excessive drinking of alcohol is dangerous for your health
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dynamic Tourisme Paris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bordeaux Wines 1-Day Private Tour: Pomerol & St. Émilion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux Wines 1-Day Private Tour: Pomerol & St. Émilion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bordeaux Wines 1-Day Private Tour: Pomerol & St. Émilion?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bordeaux Wines 1-Day Private Tour: Pomerol & St. Émilion?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux Wines 1-Day Private Tour: Pomerol & St. Émilion
7 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxFood Tours - AquitaineBus Tours - AquitaineWine Tastings - AquitaineWalking Tours - AquitaineFull-day Tours - AquitaineFood Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianFull-day Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - ToulouseBus Tours - ToulouseWine Tastings - ToulouseWalking Tours - ToulouseFull-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Château PlaisanceQuai Louis XVIIIPlace GambettaPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux)Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)Place de la Bourse (Place Royale)Bordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)Pont de PierrePorte CailhauGraves Wine RegionPort of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Citadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)Place de la ComédieBasilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)Grand TheatreGrosse ClocheArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon)Palais Gallien