2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Soak up Bordeaux’s rarified atmosphere, and see more of the city’s highlights in less time, when you embark on an adventurous bike tour. Pick between morning and afternoon departure times, and meet your guide around the corner from the Bordeaux Cathedral. After grabbing your bike and helmet, you’ll set off on a tour of Bordeaux’s UNESCO-listed city center, will wend your way along the Garonne River, will explore its more modern quarters, and more.
- Immerse yourself in Bordeaux’s scenery when you explore the city by bike
- Bicycles and helmets are provided for your convenience
- See the UNESCO-listed old town’s highlights and other key sights
- Pick between morning and afternoon tour times to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
110 Rue Mouneyra, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bordeaux Bike Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bordeaux Essentials Sightseeing Bike Tour with a Local Guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux Essentials Sightseeing Bike Tour with a Local Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bordeaux Essentials Sightseeing Bike Tour with a Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux Essentials Sightseeing Bike Tour with a Local Guide
150 to 180 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBordeauxMountain Bike Tours - AquitaineMountain Bike Tours - San SebastianMountain Bike Tours - ToulouseCategory
Place Gambetta Tours & TicketsBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon) Tours & TicketsQuai Louis XVIII Tours & TicketsPorte Cailhau Tours & TicketsBordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan) Tours & TicketsPort of the Moon (Port de la Lune) Tours & TicketsPlace de la Bourse (Place Royale) Tours & TicketsGrand Theatre Tours & TicketsChâteau Plaisance Tours & TicketsBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel) Tours & TicketsPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat) Tours & TicketsLa Cité du Vin Tours & TicketsChâteau Pontac-Lynch Tours & TicketsMuseum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine) Tours & TicketsGraves Wine Region Tours & TicketsGirondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins) Tours & TicketsCitadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye) Tours & Tickets