2 to 3 days (Approx.)
Create your perfect (and cost-efficient!) 24H, 48H or 72H of Bordeaux’s best attractions with the Bordeaux Metropole City Pass! With your single-day or multi-day pass, visit museums, palaces, archeological sites and more! Your pass includes an unlimited public transit ticket, complimentary bus and walking tours, free entry to more than a dozen venues around town and other local discounts. Plus, it includes the entrance to La Cité du Vin (before 12pm only). The Bordeaux City Pass offers something for everyone!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Bordeaux’s public transportation system (tramway, river shuttle and bus services)
- Discover the Cité du Vin including a wine tasting at the belvedere (before 12pm)
- Visit the city’s museums and monuments for free
- Discover the new Sea and Marine Museum (from Autumn 2018)
- Special discounts at local venues such as river cruises, wine tastings and focused museum tours
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited access to tram and bus, except on May 1st
Special offers and benefits
Food and drinks
Afternoon entrance to La Cité du Vin (5€/person with the City Pass)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- you should collect the citypass and the leaflet at the Bordeaux Tourist Office 12 cours du 30 Juillet in exchange of your voucher
- The card is activated upon the first use
- Please note that the entrance to La Cité du Vin is included only if you go before 12pm. After 12pm, you will need to pay an extra 5€.
- From November to March, some activities which may be closed during that period.
- On 25. December and 1. January the activities are closed
- Présentation du pass sanitaire français ou certificat européen valide obligatoire
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY OT Bordeaux
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bordeaux City Pass?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux City Pass?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Bordeaux City Pass?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux City Pass
2 to 3 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBordeauxSightseeing Passes - AquitaineSightseeing Passes - San SebastianSightseeing Passes - ToulouseCategory
Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine) Tours & TicketsChâteau Pontac-Lynch Tours & TicketsPlace Gambetta Tours & TicketsPlace de la Bourse (Place Royale) Tours & TicketsQuai Louis XVIII Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel) Tours & TicketsPort of the Moon (Port de la Lune) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsPont de Pierre Tours & TicketsBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André) Tours & TicketsPalais Gallien Tours & TicketsCitadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye) Tours & TicketsChâteau Plaisance Tours & TicketsPorte de Bourgogne Tours & TicketsGirondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins) Tours & TicketsGrosse Cloche Tours & TicketsGrand Theatre Tours & TicketsArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon) Tours & TicketsPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat) Tours & TicketsSaint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin) Tours & Tickets