Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Walk through Bordeaux Old Town with a foodie insider guide
- Sample local specialties such as “canelé” and Bouchon de Bordeaux
- Enjoy personalized attention from your guide in a group no larger than 10
- Savor a wealth of local liquids, including wine
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- English tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would definitely recommend skipping breakfast and bringing your appetite, because although the portions may seem small, I promise if you try a bit of everything you will be full by the end." See review
- "So dress as if you will be outside and standing for most of the tour and knowing it gets very windy." See review