3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See a different side of Vieux Bordeaux as you explore the scenic old town with your foodie insider guide in a group capped at just 10 travelers. Discover delights such as foie gras, cheese, “canelé” pastries, and Bouchon de Bordeaux chocolates as you stroll, snack, sniff, and sip your way through markets and gourmet stores.
- Walk through Bordeaux Old Town with a foodie insider guide
- Sample local specialties such as “canelé” and Bouchon de Bordeaux
- Enjoy personalized attention from your guide in a group no larger than 10
- Savor a wealth of local liquids, including wine
Saved to wishlist!
Local english guide
Small group tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- English tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bordeaux Old Town & Market Local Food with Wine Tastings Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux Old Town & Market Local Food with Wine Tastings Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bordeaux Old Town & Market Local Food with Wine Tastings Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bordeaux Old Town & Market Local Food with Wine Tastings Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would definitely recommend skipping breakfast and bringing your appetite, because although the portions may seem small, I promise if you try a bit of everything you will be full by the end." See review
- "So dress as if you will be outside and standing for most of the tour and knowing it gets very windy." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux Old Town & Market Local Food with Wine Tastings Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBordeauxFood Tours - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineFood Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)Citadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Place GambettaPalais GallienPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)Girondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)Porte de BourgogneGrosse ClocheChâteau Pontac-LynchGrand TheatreBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)La Cité du VinPont de PierrePort of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Arcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon)Place de la Bourse (Place Royale)Porte CailhauBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)Graves Wine RegionBasilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)