Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The best way to discover the sprawling city of Bordeaux is by bike, and this tour follows a carefully planned itinerary to show you all the must-see monuments. With a guide, you’ll check out street art, green spaces, and historic sights on a 9-mile (14-km) route, hearing Bordeaux’s history and secrets as you go. Even better: Numbers are capped at 10 per tour for a more intimate sightseeing experience.
- Cover more ground than you would do on a walking tour of Bordeaux
- Find the sights and photo points that might be difficult to find alone
- Pair a sightseeing experience with gentle exercise in the great outdoors
- Cycle in a small group of 10 people to ensure assistance is always nearby
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Bordeaux Vélos & Scooters , 47 Rue de Tauzia, 33800 Bordeaux, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
47 Rue de Tauzia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monsieur Bacchus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux tourist excursion by bike "Burdigala over time"?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bordeaux tourist excursion by bike "Burdigala over time"?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux tourist excursion by bike "Burdigala over time"
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBordeauxMountain Bike Tours - AquitaineHistorical Tours - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineMountain Bike Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianMountain Bike Tours - ToulouseHistorical Tours - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André) Tours & TicketsPlace de la Bourse (Place Royale) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan) Tours & TicketsGraves Wine Region Tours & TicketsSaint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin) Tours & TicketsPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat) Tours & TicketsGirondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins) Tours & TicketsChâteau Plaisance Tours & TicketsCitadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye) Tours & TicketsQuai Louis XVIII Tours & TicketsPlace Gambetta Tours & TicketsPlace de la Comédie Tours & TicketsGrand Theatre Tours & TicketsPort of the Moon (Port de la Lune) Tours & TicketsGrosse Cloche Tours & TicketsArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine) Tours & TicketsLa Cité du Vin Tours & Tickets