- Enjoy a classic French experience with this wine-and-cheese tasting
- Lunch and dinnertime sessions are available for your convenience
- Learn all about France’s cheeses, and taste nine different varieties
- Taste three different highlight wines from Bordeaux
Departure & Return
Please meet your host from the restaurant at 11:30am or 5.00pm (depending on your reservation) at: 19 rue Huguerie in Bordeaux.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old
- Grape juices from local wineries are offered to the children
- This tour is not available on 24th of December evening, 25th of December, 31st of December evening, 1st of January, 13rd of April, 1st of May and 11th of November
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands