3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Bordeaux by bike , 4 Rue Maubec, 33800 Bordeaux, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of the bicycle garage, starting point for the visit
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMMANUEL LEURET
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand tour of Bordeaux by bike
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxMountain Bike Tours - AquitaineHistorical Tours - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineMountain Bike Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianMountain Bike Tours - ToulouseHistorical Tours - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)Quai Louis XVIIIPort of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Porte CailhauPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)La Cité du VinSaint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)Porte de BourgognePont de PierrePlace de la ComédiePalais GallienBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux)Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)Château PlaisanceBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)Basilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)Citadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Grosse ClocheBordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)Arcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon)