4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bordeaux is one of the most famous wine regions in France and this tour lets you choose between two of its most renowned appellations—St Emilion or Medoc. Accompanied by a private guide, enjoy an intimate wine experience, visiting up to two prestigious wineries and a wine Chateaux, or in St. Emilion, you can opt for a guided village tour. Along the way you'll sample a variety of red, white, and rosé wines (wine tasting at your own expense).
- Visit multiple wineries in the St Emilion or Medoc wine regions
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Bordeaux
- Private tour can be customized to suit your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
1 bottle of water per person
Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Free WiFi access on board
Wine tasting fees (between 25€ and 30€ per person / per visit)
Entrance fees to monuments, museums or attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure point : your centrally located hotel in Bordeaux
Return to departure point
Please note that additional fees apply when pick-up and drop-off outside of Bordeaux
Please note that you will be informed about the departure time (9am or 2pm) at the moment of the confirmation of the booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Tour requires 2 adults to operate
- This tour is not available on 25th of December, 1st of January and 1st of May
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half day wine tour - St Emilion or Medoc?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half day wine tour - St Emilion or Medoc?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half day wine tour - St Emilion or Medoc?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half day wine tour - St Emilion or Medoc?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half day wine tour - St Emilion or Medoc
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxFood Tours - AquitaineBus Tours - AquitaineWine Tastings - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineFood Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - ToulouseBus Tours - ToulouseWine Tastings - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
La Cité du VinGraves Wine RegionChâteau PlaisanceQuai Louis XVIIIPalais GallienBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)Pont de PierreGirondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)Porte CailhauCitadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Place de la ComédiePyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)Place GambettaGrosse ClocheBordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)Basilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)Port of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Saint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)Porte de BourgogneBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux)