- 3.5-hour small-group wine tasting tour of the Medoc region from Bordeaux
- Enjoy the scenery as you drive from Bordeaux to the first wine estate
- Learn about this area's famed wines from your professional guide
- Visit two wine chateaux for wine tastings and cellar tours
Departure & Return
Bordeaux Tourist Office Please be there 10min before tour departure (9.20am)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide : French and English
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BORDOVINO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience