9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Devote a day to the wines and traditions of one of France’s most celebrated wine regions on this full-day small-group tour from Bordeaux. Traveling by air-conditioned minivan, criss-cross Bordeaux’s vineyard-covered hills and visit three wineries — a Grand Cru Classé estate in Graves, and two family-run estates in Loupiac or Cerons and Saint-Emilion or Pomerol. Plus, enjoy a walking tour of medieval Saint-Emilion village. Wine tastings, picnic lunch, and glass of crémant included.
- Full-day tour of Bordeaux wine region from Bordeaux
- Journey into the vine-covered hills and visit three wine estates
- Tour and tastings at a Grand Cru Classé winery in the Graves district
- Picnic lunch and tastings at a family winery in Loupiac or Cerons
- Owner-hosted samplings at a family-run vineyard in Saint-Emilion
- Walking tour and glass of crémant in UNESCO-listed Saint-Emilion village
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in air-conditioned minivan
Local Driver Guide
Visits to and wine tastings at three wineries
Picnic style lunch at a boutique winery
Glass of crémant (local sparkling wine)
Small bottles of water
Up to 9 tastings and 3 glasses of wine per person!
An overall understanding of what makes Bordeaux wines unique
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
12 Cr du 30 Juillet , 12 Cr du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Please wait in front of Bordeaux Tourist Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids from 12 years old. Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- We recommend comfortable shoes for Saint Emilion
- Vegetarian, halal and gluten-free options are available on request 48 hour prior the tour
- Near public transportation
- The minimum number of people for each tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum is not reached and proceed to a full refund.
- Daily desinfection of our fleet / Mask is mandatory during transporation until further notice
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BWT SAS - Bordeaux Wine Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bordeaux Vineyard Small Group Full Day Experience with Picnic Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux Vineyard Small Group Full Day Experience with Picnic Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bordeaux Vineyard Small Group Full Day Experience with Picnic Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bordeaux Vineyard Small Group Full Day Experience with Picnic Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux Vineyard Small Group Full Day Experience with Picnic Lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBordeauxFood Tours - AquitaineBus Tours - AquitaineWine Tastings - AquitaineHistorical Tours - AquitaineFull-day Tours - AquitaineFood Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianFull-day Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - ToulouseBus Tours - ToulouseWine Tastings - ToulouseHistorical Tours - ToulouseFull-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Bordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André) Tours & TicketsPalais Gallien Tours & TicketsLa Cité du Vin Tours & TicketsChâteau Plaisance Tours & TicketsPont de Pierre Tours & TicketsPlace Gambetta Tours & TicketsPlace de la Comédie Tours & TicketsGirondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins) Tours & TicketsPorte de Bourgogne Tours & TicketsCitadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye) Tours & TicketsSaint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin) Tours & TicketsGrand Theatre Tours & TicketsBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsPlace de la Bourse (Place Royale) Tours & TicketsQuai Louis XVIII Tours & TicketsPort of the Moon (Port de la Lune) Tours & TicketsGrosse Cloche Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel) Tours & TicketsChâteau Pontac-Lynch Tours & Tickets