Explore our promoted experiences
- Saint-Emilion wine tasting tour from Bordeaux
- Sample Grand Cru wines with a tour and tasting at a Saint-Emilion winery
- Explore the pretty village of Saint-Emilion on a walking tour
- Indulge in expert-led wine tastings at a Saint-Emilion wine cellar and a family-run winery
- Great-value tour includes wine tasting and round-trip transport by minivan
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point in front of the Tourist Office : 1:50 p.m
What To Expect
Continue to the hilltop village of Saint-Emilion and soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour, admiring the medieval architecture, maze of cobbled lanes and spectacular views over the surrounding vineyards. In the village, stop at a local wine cellar for another tasting and perhaps sample famous varietals like Merlot and Cabernet Franc.
Enjoy a tour of Grand Cru winery, with a one-of-a-kind tasting that you are only able to do on this tour—compare the château wine with three wines from elsewhere in the world to better understand the meaning of “terroir” (only from November to March).
Make one more stop before heading back to Bordeaux—at a family-run winery, where the wine tasting is paired with a selection of regional cheeses and cured meats. Finally, with your appetite sated and a newfound appreciation of French wine, return to Bordeaux, where your tour ends back in the city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids from 12 years old. Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The minimum number of people for each tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum is not reached and proceed to a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Daily desinfection of our fleet / Mask is mandatory during transporation until further notice
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BWT SAS - Bordeaux Wine Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "I highly recommend the small group tours, they are worth the extra money to have a more private experience." See review