3 hours to 3 hours 40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
2792 Pl. des Quinconces, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Our guide will be on the monument steps with a red umbrella
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Bordeaux
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour of Bordeaux?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour of Bordeaux?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour of Bordeaux?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour of Bordeaux
180 to 220 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxWalking Tours - AquitaineHistorical Tours - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineWalking Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianWalking Tours - ToulouseHistorical Tours - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Porte de BourgognePort of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Grand TheatrePont de PierreBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux)Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)Place de la ComédieArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon)Porte CailhauBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)Girondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)Quai Louis XVIIIPalais GallienBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)Place GambettaPlace de la Bourse (Place Royale)Grosse ClocheGraves Wine RegionPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)Basilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)