4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Where better to fine-tune your appreciation of French wine than the wine capital of France? Delve into the long history of winemaking in France with a tour of the Wine and Trade Museum in Bordeaux and learn the secrets of Bordeaux’s ‘Grand Vins’. Then, indulge in an expert-led wine tasting, sample fine Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon wines and discover the difference between Merchant and Chateau wines.
- Tour and wine tasting at Bordeaux’s Wine and Trade Museum
- Discover the history of French wine and winemaking at the Wine and Trade Museum
- Sample Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon wines during an expert-led wine tasting
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Additional food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Museum hours: 10am - 6pm, open 7 days a week.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY MUSEE DU VIN ET DU NEGOCE DE BORDEAUX
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum Admission Ticket with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum Admission Ticket with Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum Admission Ticket with Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum Admission Ticket with Wine Tasting
11 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBordeauxAttractions & Museums - AquitaineMuseum Tickets & Passes - AquitaineAttractions & Museums - San SebastianMuseum Tickets & Passes - San SebastianAttractions & Museums - ToulouseMuseum Tickets & Passes - ToulouseCategory
Pont de PierreGrosse ClocheArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon)Saint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)Quai Louis XVIIIPorte CailhauPlace de la ComédiePlace GambettaChâteau Pontac-LynchPalais GallienPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat)Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux)Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)Girondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)Château PlaisancePorte de BourgogneGrand TheatreBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)La Cité du VinBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)