3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-up can be arranged
Departure & Return
12 Cr du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bordeaux Private Sweet & Savory Food Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bordeaux Private Sweet & Savory Food Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bordeaux Private Sweet & Savory Food Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bordeaux Private Sweet & Savory Food Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bordeaux Private Sweet & Savory Food Tasting Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxFood Tours - AquitaineWine Tastings - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineFood Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - ToulouseWine Tastings - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Grosse Cloche Tours & TicketsPont de Pierre Tours & TicketsArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon) Tours & TicketsPort of the Moon (Port de la Lune) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsGirondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat) Tours & TicketsSaint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin) Tours & TicketsPorte Cailhau Tours & TicketsPlace Gambetta Tours & TicketsGraves Wine Region Tours & TicketsBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André) Tours & TicketsPlace de la Comédie Tours & TicketsChâteau Plaisance Tours & TicketsPalais Gallien Tours & TicketsPlace de la Bourse (Place Royale) Tours & TicketsChâteau Pontac-Lynch Tours & TicketsQuai Louis XVIII Tours & TicketsGrand Theatre Tours & Tickets