Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- An English-speaking guide will lead the way
- Tasting fees at two wineries are included
- An included picnic lunch will be served
- Group sizes capped at eight participants for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point in front of 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Teenager from 16 years old. Minimum heughts required : 1m40 (4.6 ft)
- Minimum age for wine tasting : 18 years old
- The minimum number of persons for this tour is 3. We reserve the right to cancel the tour 48 hours prior to the tour if the minimum number of persons is not met. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events. In case of unsuitable weather conditions (extreme heat or torrential rain), the tour may be canceled up to 1 hour prior to scheduled departure.
- Maximum weight limit is 100 kg/220 pounds
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BWT SAS - Bordeaux Wine Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands