5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Gain a comprehensive overview of Bulgaria’s five major cities on this small-group, multi-day tour from Sofia. Travel the distance seamlessly with round-trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle, leaving more time to explore the best bits of Sofia, Plovdiv, Nessebar, Varna, and Veliko Tarnovo with your professional guide. Avoid hidden costs with overnight hotel stays and breakfasts included as per itinerary.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of Bulgaria in just five days
- Receive personalized attention from your small-group guide
- Tick off attractions including Bachkovo Monastery, Tsarevets, and more
- Avoid hidden costs with transfers, meals, and accommodation included
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
5 overnights at 3-star hotels
Professional English-speaking guide
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Sofia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We understand your concerns in relation to COVID 19, therefore we've taken the needed measures for you to feel safe. All our guides and drivers go through regular medical checks, wear masks during the tours and in each vehicle, we have a disinfectant spray. Furthermore due to the situation nowadays we organize tours only for small groups (up to 7 persons) and we have the option for private tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BulTrips
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBorovetsBus Tours - SofiaMulti-day Tours - SofiaHistorical Tours - SofiaBus Tours - PlovdivMulti-day Tours - PlovdivHistorical Tours - PlovdivBus Tours - SkopjeMulti-day Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeCategory