3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced and certified guides
Transport by air-conditioned buses or minivan
All necessary equipment: wetsuits, neopren boots, lifevest, helmet with camera mount
Opportunity for sanitization, and face masks if needed.
Changing rooms, toilets and cars are disinfected after every tour
Free parking at our base
Rafting survivor keyring
Departure & Return
Industrijska cona 4, 5230 Bovec, Slovenia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Parking lot, toilet, shower, changing room, locker provided
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Froccs Rafting Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Adventure Whitewater Rafting in Bovec?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adventure Whitewater Rafting in Bovec?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Adventure Whitewater Rafting in Bovec
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeKayakingRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBovecExtreme - BledKayaking - BledRafting - BledWhite Water Rafting - BledExtreme - TriesteKayaking - TriesteRafting - TriesteWhite Water Rafting - TriesteExtreme - LjubljanaKayaking - LjubljanaRafting - LjubljanaWhite Water Rafting - LjubljanaCategory