- Guide provides navigation and insightful commentary
- Traditional Portuguese lunch included
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in Braga
- Comfortable transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Oporto, Braga or Guimarães.
Porto Airport pickup available for tours in the same day of arrival (if time flight matches).
Pick-up also available at Porto, Braga and Guimarães Main Train Stations (in Porto both S. Bento and Campanhã).
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (upon request)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Reservation is mandatory and requires an email request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- We reserve the right to cancel the booking if the minimal number of participants is not met
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms