8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your vacation time in northern Portugal, and book a day trip with a private guide to visit Braga and Guimarães. Perfect for a group of family or friends, the day trip includes private transport to shuttle you around the towns, leaving you with more time to focus on Braga’s history and Guimarães UNESCO-listed historic center. Note that entrance fees are paid at your own expense.
- Relax and make use of a convenient hotel and drop-off pickup service
- Travel to Braga and Guimarães in an air-conditioned private vehicle
- Learn about monuments such as Guimaraes Castle as you travel
- Focus on the Braga history and culture that interests you most
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Fresh water | Mini refrigerator
Qualified driver in English, French and Spanish
Pick-up and Drop-off in your accommodation or anywhere you prefer in Porto and surroundings.
Entrance to monuments
Expenses of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer transfers departing from Porto
Times are subject to change depending on local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UNIQ Car & Driver Exclusive Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Braga and Guimarães - Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Braga and Guimarães - Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Braga and Guimarães - Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Braga and Guimarães - Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Braga and Guimarães - Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBragaBus Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - PortoHistorical Tours - PortoFull-day Tours - PortoBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory