3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into the belly of ancient Braga on this half-day guided city walking tour. This tour shows you the broad strokes of Portugal’s oldest city and its ancient Christian roots. With more than two millennia of history you will gain insight into the fascinating culture and heritage that makes this city unique. By the end of the tour, you will understand how history and religion sculpted Braga’s past and present.
- A half-day guided city walking tour of Braga
- Survey Braga’s charismatic streets as you stroll its ancient quarters
- Absorb the town’s long history with commentary from your guide
- Visit galleries, theaters, museums, and more
- Enjoy a day strolling this quaint town
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide English-speaking
Cathedral entrance ticket
Private transportation to Bom Jesus do Monte Shrine
Telephone and personal expenses
Entrances other than mentioned
Departure & Return
Arco da Porta Nova , R. Dom Diogo de Sousa 127, 4700-424 Braga, PortugalThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EcoTrilha - Portugal Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Braga Private Tour Including Transfer to Bom Jesus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Braga Private Tour Including Transfer to Bom Jesus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Braga Private Tour Including Transfer to Bom Jesus?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Braga Private Tour Including Transfer to Bom Jesus
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBragaFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalCity Tours - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - Northern PortugalMarkets - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - PortoBus Tours - PortoCity Tours - PortoWalking Tours - PortoMarkets - PortoFull-day Tours - PortoHalf-day Tours - PortoFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaCity Tours - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaMarkets - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory