2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Todos os não incluidos
Departure & Return
Largo do Toural , Largo do Toural, 4810 Guimarães, PortugalThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LT Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guimarães - The surrounding hills. ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guimarães - The surrounding hills. ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guimarães - The surrounding hills. ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guimarães - The surrounding hills. ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Guimarães - The surrounding hills.
2 to 4 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBraga4WD Tours - Northern PortugalSporting Events - Northern PortugalHiking - Northern PortugalNature and Wildlife - Northern PortugalExtreme - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern Portugal4WD Tours - PortoSporting Events - PortoHiking - PortoNature and Wildlife - PortoExtreme - PortoWalking Tours - PortoHistorical Tours - Porto4WD Tours - Peso Da ReguaSporting Events - Peso Da ReguaHiking - Peso Da ReguaNature and Wildlife - Peso Da ReguaExtreme - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory