- Round-trip private transportation from Brasov
- Guide accompanies the group and provides commentary
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Forest ranger escort within the forest
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Brasov. Please contact before the tour to arrange pick up details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bears have a very sensitive smell so please don’t bring any kind of food or snacks. Also, please don’t use perfume or other scents.
- Dress adequately. Wear sturdy shoes and try to avoid brights colors.
- During the activity don’t use flash or any other lights, as these might scare the animals. Please turn off your camera’s focus assist light.
- Bears are dangerous and unpredictable wild animals. Please don’t try to feed them or act like they are pets. In case you encounter one avoid eye contact, don’t try to run or climb into trees and listen to the forest ranger’s advice.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY NeoTour Brasov
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff