7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Cross off three of Romania’s most memorable tourist destinations in one day, starting with the imposing Peasant Citadel in Rasnov. Hear the myths and true stories as you explore Bran Castle, which influenced Bram Stoker’s Dracula. At the spectacular royal residence Peles Castle, you'll visit both the exterior and inside at your leisure. See the stunning Transylvanian Alps and Bucegi Mountains on your relaxing trip back to Brasov.
- Explore the well-preserved medieval Peasant Citadel in Rasnov
- Discover the fascinating history and myths of Bran Castle during a guided tour
- See how the Romanian royals lived at the stunning 19th century Peles Castle in Sinaia
- Take in the Transylvanian Alps and Bucegi Mountains on your return to Brasov
Saved to wishlist!
Fast ticket line for Bran Castle and Peles Castle
Photo fee at Peles Castle ( aprox. 8 euros/person
Extended tour at Peles Castle ( aprox. 8 euros/person
Hotel pick-up / drop off
Departure & Return
Bulevardul Eroilor 17, Brașov 500030, Romania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Upper part of Rasnov Fortress not accesible, renovation work in 2020-2021.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flip Flop Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Castles Tours from Brasov?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Castles Tours from Brasov?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Castles Tours from Brasov?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Castles Tours from Brasov?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Castles Tours from Brasov
7 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBrasovBus Tours - TransylvaniaHistorical Tours - TransylvaniaBus Tours - SighisoaraHistorical Tours - SighisoaraBus Tours - SibiuHistorical Tours - SibiuCategory