- Hike in the Carpathians with an expert mountain guide
- Group hike in Piatra Craiului National Park departs twice a week
- Private hiking tours available to Bucegi Natural Park, Fagaras Mountains, and other top spots
- Route length and intensity is customized based on ability
Departure & Return
Departure PointBrasov, Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting for pickUp is in the old town square, near the pedestrian crossing, in front of Benetton store.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The standard hiking route takes about 5-6 hours;
- This is also the route that we use for the guaranteed departure tour.
- Alternative routes can be chosen together with the guide and the fitness level of the hikers.
- the Private Tours can extend from 3-4h to 8-10hours. The hiking routes taking more then 6h will requre additional costs/hour.
- We recommand to bring snacks for the day hike; can also be purchased with the guide, before the start on the trail.
- During the hike, there is the option to arrive at a mountain hut that provides tea, soup and main course.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brasov Day Tours - Active Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Day Hike in Carpathian Mountains for all levels in five areas.
- "The guide was so informative and experienced, I STRONGLY recommend you to do this trip when you pass through Brasov!" See review