- Private 6-hour tour of Caraiman Monastery and Peles and Pelisor Castle from Brasov
- Ideal for travellers short on time in Transylvania
- Absrob the sacred atmosphere of the Caraiman Monastery
- Marvel at the architectural splendors of Peles and Pelisor Castle
- In summer, ascend a mountain road to enjoy panoramic vistas from Cota
- Round-trip transport from Brasov hotels is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Then, proceed to the Geroge Enescu Memorial House, dedicated to the memory of the successful Romanian musician. Admire opulent décor accentuated by musical instruments and see the rudimentary bedroom in which Enescu would sleep.
Continue to Peles Castle, a Neo-Renaissance gem situated beside the equally impressive Pelisor Castle. Drink in the beautiful backdrop of the Bucegi Mountains and feast your eyes on antique furniture, opulent upholstery, and classic art during a tour of each castle.
In the summer months, ascend a mountain road to Cota to enjoy panoramic vistas at high altitude before returning to your Brasov hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Guide Brasov
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms