- Full-day tour of Transylvania's most important castles and fortresses from Bucharest
- Admire the fairy tale splendor of former royal residence Peles Castle
- Feel a chill down your spine at Gothic Bran Castle, nicknamed Dracula's Castle
- Learn about peasant life in medieval Transylvania at well-preserved Rasnov Fortress
- Tour the charming medieval city of Brasov, home to the famous Black Church
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can offer pick-up from any hotel, hostel, guest house or apartment in Bucharest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In general, during November, Peles Castle is closed for maintenance. In this case we will visit Pelisor Castle, Peles Castles smaller brother and where the royal family used to live
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Voyager Turism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.