3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Discover the rich history of Slovakia during this small-group walking tour through Bratislava. See major landmarks like the Main Square, St. Michael’s Gate, and the Coronation Cathedral. Enjoy personalized attention with a small group of 15 travelers or fewer and listen to engaging commentary from your guide about a range of topics including Jewish history, famous Slovakian musicians, Coronation history, and more.
- Take a guided walking tour around the capital of Slovakia
- See major landmarks and learn about the history of Bratislava
- A small group capped at 15 ensures a personalized experience
- Get insider tips from your tour guide about more places to explore
Saved to wishlist!
3 hours of Guided tour - specify your language when booking
Departure & Return
Departure PointSquare named after Eugena Suchoňa, 811 02 Bratislava-Old Town, Slovakia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you are bigger group, we can arrange more guides, just create another booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOUR4U s.r.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Walking Tour in English or German?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Walking Tour in English or German?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 46437P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBratislavaWalking Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory