4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of binoculars and telescope
Departure & Return
1 Pixham Ln, Dorking RH4 1GB, UK
Assemble at the Cafe Box Hill Car Park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Surrey
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Butterflies and Orchids of the North Downs?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Butterflies and Orchids of the North Downs?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Butterflies and Orchids of the North Downs
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBrightonNature and Wildlife - South East EnglandEco Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandHalf-day Tours - South East EnglandCategory