Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
An agreed meeting point in central Brighton will be communicated to attendees before the tour. This changes depending on the route planned for each event.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is for adults and not suitable for those under 18 years of age.
- A few of our route stops have seating, but you’re not guaranteed a seat. You can expect to be standing or walking for the whole tour.
- Let us know your accessibility requirements when making your booking enquiry and we’ll do our best to ensure the tour is suitable: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The tour is a total of approx 2.5 miles – broken up into approx 6 stops – at a leisurely pace.
- Our tours go ahead in all weathers so be sure to come prepared for all eventualities. Umbrellas don't really work in Brighton (it can get very windy!) so if it’s wet we recommend waterproof coats with hoods etc.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brighton Food Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms