9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Certified tour guide
Ticket for Museum Sovereign Trullo (1.50 Euro per person)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Via Aspromonte, 61 , Via Aspromonte, 61, 72016 Montalbano BR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfers to/from Bari airport/port are available on request
- The tour is not available during national holidays
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Alberobello's Trulli: 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Alberobello's Trulli: 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBrindisiNature and Wildlife - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaFull-day Tours - PugliaCategory