Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please meet at the entrance to the Brooklyn Bridge in Manhattan. Please contact us for more information.+1-718-268-9634
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Brooklyn Bridge is readily accessible via Grand Central Terminal/Metro North by transferring to the 4/5/6 subway train downtown and then the A train
- The Brooklyn Bridge Park is wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York City Photo Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff