3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Williamsburg, Brooklyn is one of New York’s hippest neighborhoods—and it’s also a food lover’s destination. Experience the area like a local, and follow your guide to Williamsburg’s destination pizzerias, bakeries, and more, on this private walking tour. Meet right by the Bedford Avenue subway stop, and come with an appetite: you’ll enjoy enough bites to add up to a generous lunch, from pizza and pierogi to barbecue and bean-to-bar chocolate.
- Feel like a local when you explore Williamsburg on a private tour
- Enjoy generous samples of sweet and savory treats alike
- Learn more about the neighborhood’s history and communities
- Vegetarian options are also available
Saved to wishlist!
Local and professional guide
All tastings (enough food for lunch) and water available at each stop
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
218 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- 2 miles of walking over the course of the 3 hour tour with many sit down stops in between (water, bathroom, etc)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarians are welcome
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Like A Local
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Williamsburg Bites Brooklyn Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Williamsburg Bites Brooklyn Food Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Williamsburg Bites Brooklyn Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Williamsburg Bites Brooklyn Food Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrooklynFood Tours - New YorkPub Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkFood Tours - New York CityPub Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - New York CityHalf-day Tours - New York CityFood Tours - Long IslandPub Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Jacques Torres ChocolateBrooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)Jewish Children's MuseumCarroll GardensDyker HeightsGreen-Wood CemeteryBrooklyn Cruise TerminalArtists & FleasSunset ParkDumboSunset ParkBrooklyn TabernacleBrooklyn BreweryBrooklyn HeightsBrooklyn Botanic GardenBrooklyn MuseumVerrazano-Narrows BridgeGrand Army PlazaBarclays CenterDomino Park