Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a break from the city in Brooklyn's Prospect Park, on a guided tour
- Learn about the park's designers, Calvert Vaux and Frederick Law Olmsted
- Stroll for 2-miles (3.2-kilometers), and see the biggest forest in Brooklyn
- Meet-up at park's entryway, just steps from the Grand Army Plaza subway stop
Departure & Return
Prospect Park Tours Directions: Tours begin on the front steps of the Brooklyn Public Library Central Library, located at 10 Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn, NY 11238. The nearest subway stations are at Grand Army Plaza (2,3) and 7th Av (B,Q).
located in the southeast corner of the park near the Parkside Av (Q) and Prospect Park (B,S,Q) subway stations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. This tour operates rain or shine and involves walking 2 miles/ 3.2 kilometers on foot with a few stops that have places to sit down.
- A 10% gratuity for your tour guide is not included but is culturally appropriate and appreciated if you enjoy your tour experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- With advance notice, this tour can accommodate a wheelchair- and stroller-friendly route. Please contact the company with at least one week's notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turnstile Tours, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms