3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste your way through Bruges’ enchanting old town on a private gourmet tour designed to show you how to eat like a local. Join in the favorite Belgian pastime of eating as a guide introduces you to 10 different specialties like fries, waffles, chocolate truffles, cheese, and fresh Flemish seafood. Wash it all down with fine Belgian beer, and ask all the questions you like for a personalized tour through Bruges’ culinary culture.
- Sample the best of Belgian cuisine on a private food tour
- See where locals shop for fresh seafood, artisan cheese, chocolate truffles, and more
- Includes 10 authentic food and drink tastings
- Private guide for a personalized sensory experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour: only you & your local guide
10 Food & Drinks Tastings
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The 10 Tastings of Bruges With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The 10 Tastings of Bruges With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The 10 Tastings of Bruges With Locals: Private Food Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The 10 Tastings of Bruges With Locals: Private Food Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesFood Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersStreet Food Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersHalf-day Tours - FlandersFood Tours - LilleWalking Tours - LilleStreet Food Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleHalf-day Tours - LilleFood Tours - BrusselsWalking Tours - BrusselsStreet Food Tours - BrusselsBeer & Brewery Tours - BrusselsHalf-day Tours - BrusselsCategory
Groeningemuseum Tours & TicketsBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge) Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk) Tours & TicketsDuvelorium Tours & TicketsDe Halve Maan Brewery Tours & TicketsOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan) Tours & TicketsSint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital) Tours & TicketsBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek) Tours & TicketsJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk) Tours & TicketsMinnewater (Lake of Love) Tours & TicketsHistorium Brugge Tours & TicketsLace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum) Tours & TicketsFriet Museum Tours & TicketsBruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge) Tours & TicketsCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien) Tours & TicketsBoudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium Tours & Tickets