Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip Bruges cruise transfer
- Travel between the port in Zeebrugge and the historic center of Bruges by shuttle
- Return to the port when you're ready to catch your departing cruise
- Shuttles run every 30 minutes
Departure & Return
We welcome all our customers at our headquarter just in front of the Cruise Terminal. From there on the shuttle bus will leave every 30 minutes to Bruges.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarktion time, and reboarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Strollers and wheelchairs are storeable in the trunk, person in wheelchair has to be able to board the bus by him/herself.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Express Bruges
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms