- Discover Bucharest’s main attractions in just three hours
- Customize and set the pace of the tour
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
Departure & Return
Romanian Athenaeum (Bucharest George Enescu Philharmonic) - Ateneul Roman Benjamin Franklin Street 10, Bucharest
The tour ends in Constitution Square, in front of the Palace of the Parliament.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private walking tour
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY When in Bucharest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff