2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1, Strada Benjamin Franklin 1-3, București 030167, Romania
See you in front of the Romanian Athenaeum
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dreamlike Journeys SRL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bucharest private walking tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest private walking tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestCity Tours - WallachiaWalking Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaCity Tours - OtopeniWalking Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniCity Tours - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovCategory
CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)LipscaniPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Holocaust MemorialGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Museum of Senses BucharestPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)