- 4-hour Communist history tour of Bucharest
- Learn about the dramatic rise and fall of Romanian Communism from a knowledgeable guide
- Step inside the massive Parliament Palace, one of the world's largest administrative buildings
- See the final resting place of dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife
- Hear tales from the violent 1989 uprising at Revolution Square
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport or original ID card is required on the day of travel
- The exact times for the visits to the Parliament Palace and Primaverii Palace are decided by these institutions only (based on their scheduled groups) and it is out of our control; Therefore the tour may take more or less than the specified duration.
- The visits are not guaranteed as these institutions are sometimes closed for Meetings and Conferences
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place if the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TravelMaker Bucharest Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience