Departure & Return
The guide is standing by the fountain nearest to the park in Piata Unirii. Near the fountain, in the park, there is also a big old clock. The location is situated right next to the metro station Piata Unirii. The guide will hold a sign with your name written on it.
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
The end ends in the Revolution Square (rom. Piata Revolutiei) on Calea Victoriei Avenue. This location is around 3-4 minutes away from Universitate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BTrip Bucharest Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands