2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Uncover Bucharest’s past and present on this city walking tour and discover must-sees such as Revolution Square, Curta Veche, and Lipscani Street. Benefit from the personalized attention of your private guide as you stroll between sights and be immersed in the lively ambiance as you learn about the city’s unique history, from the First World War to the final days of Communism.
- Learn about the history and culture of Bucharest on this city tour
- Enjoy an intimate glimpse of landmarks as you stroll on foot
- See the Holocaust Memorial, University Square, and more
- Benefit from the personalized service of a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour with Experienced English/French/Italian speaking guide
Meals or Drinks
Gratuities/Tips for Guide
Departure & Return
Bulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 2, București 010051, Romania
Meeting Point in front the National Theatre.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/4/2021 - 5/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Old Town, Bucharest, Romania
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Romania Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bucharest Past and Present - Step by Step Private Walking 3hrs Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bucharest Past and Present - Step by Step Private Walking 3hrs Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest Past and Present - Step by Step Private Walking 3hrs Tour
2 to 3 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestWalking Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaWalking Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniWalking Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovCategory
Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Holocaust MemorialChoral Temple (Templul Coral)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumLipscaniNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Bucharest University PalaceNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)